Saturday, May 23, 2009

Congratulations Southland Graduates!
























A prayer for you as you graduate - May God guide you through as you begin your journey into adulthood, and may he give you all the faith it takes to make your dreams come true ... May His love and wisdom always help to guide you on your way And His light shine down upon you now to bless you during this special time in your life.

And remember: Graduation day is also tough on adults. They go to the ceremony as your parents. They come home as your contemporaries. After 18 years of child raising, they are now unemployed. - Erma Bombeck





















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I’m really just a person who likes to take pictures, I always have. I’m also old enough to remember the excitement of finally seeing the prints from a roll of film when they finally arrived back from the developer. We have came a long way since then … and I am in love with digital! These days, more times than not, you’ll see me with my camera around my neck. Am I a professional? I try to be … but my goal is more about the art than the snapshot. I take a little more time with each photo … my goal is to turn each photo into canvas quality art. My favorite artist are Norman Rockwell and Ansel Adams. I’m also a single mom who has recently returned to school. I thank you in advance for your comments…both constructive and complimentary.

Total Pageviews