Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lillian and Jeremy

He smiled, and she laughed. She smiled, and he laughed back. This became the pattern as I recently wandered around Walcott State Park with Jeremy and Lillian celebrating their love and upcoming nuptuals planned for this summer in Paragould. These two really couldn’t stop smiling, even though we had to work our way around large tree limbs left over from the recent ice storms. Poor Jeremy, wearing flip-flops, tripped over a limb that left him with a large splinter in his big toe.
Today I completed their wedding announcement cards. They chose an amazing black and white photo for their cards.
To both of you, thanks for allowing me to be a part of your wedding plans. I hope you had fun and enjoy the photos. I cannot wait for the upcoming bridal shoot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I’m really just a person who likes to take pictures, I always have. I’m also old enough to remember the excitement of finally seeing the prints from a roll of film when they finally arrived back from the developer. We have came a long way since then … and I am in love with digital! These days, more times than not, you’ll see me with my camera around my neck. Am I a professional? I try to be … but my goal is more about the art than the snapshot. I take a little more time with each photo … my goal is to turn each photo into canvas quality art. My favorite artist are Norman Rockwell and Ansel Adams. I’m also a single mom who has recently returned to school. I thank you in advance for your comments…both constructive and complimentary.

Total Pageviews